HRWager’s resident blogger will attempt to run the gauntlet on NFL Sunday with his Week Five predictions. Pulling no punches, we will attempt to beat the board in every game. How will someone who lives for football just as much as you will do in this test? Read on to see the NFL Sunday Week Five Predictions.
NFL Sunday Week Five Card
- Bengals will cover -3 at home against Seattle.
- Rams will hand the Packers first ATS loss with a +9 1/2 cover.
- Patriots cover against the home cowboys as a -9 road favorite
- Saints get close and with the +7 cash against the Eagles.
- Atlanta clubs the Redskins at home handing the -7 on them.
- Denver does it in Oakland covering the – 4 1/2
Continuation of the Gauntlet
- Upset Special as Lions do not need +3 in SU win.
- Titans win on a pickem line at home against Buffalo
- Chiefs cover -10 as Chicago letdown is on hand in KC.
- NYG amply cover SNF -7 against the 49ers.
- Browns +7 keep it close and cash against the Ravens
- Jags win SU and cover at Tampa.
Use this as a verification of refutation of your own selections. Get in those wagers right now and transform your superior sports knowledge into cold hard cash here at HRWager.