- Members of HRWAGER are eligible to receive bonuses from time to time, including a bonus when signing-up, occasional reload bonuses, and for each referral and other bonuses/promotions at our discretion
- Bonuses shall be non-transferable and non-refundable.
- Only one bonus per account/household or environments where computers are shared.
- A bonus is only valid for payout if the rollover requirement associated with the said bonus if applicable has been fulfilled.
- These requirements may vary depending on the bonus given and you must always refer to the terms and conditions of the particular bonus/promotion for clarification.
- Please note that bonuses are not cumulative, for example, if we are offering a 20% sign-up bonus this cannot be combined with other promotions or offers to become, for example, a 40% bonus.
- Match-play bonuses awarded in the Instant Casino require a real money deposit to be made before the member is eligible to receive these bonuses.
- Sign-up bonuses, reload bonuses and other cash rewards will expire in 30 days. Any unused portion of the bonus will be removed at that time.
- Sign-up bonuses, reload bonuses and other rewards are subject to the following standard rollover requirements:
- The rollover requirement of your bonus is the number of times you need to wager before you can cash out.
- Rollover =deposit plus any additional bonus awarded on the deposit.
- For example $100 deposit plus a $50 cash bonus with a 10x rollover would require wagers of $1500 before a cash out can occur
- Certain casino games, as specified in the Casino Rules, do not apply towards rollover requirements for both sports and casino requirements
- Special promotions, and promotional codes are subject to requirements that may vary depending on the offer, and you must always refer to the terms and conditions of the particular bonus or promotion for clarification, please contact us at [email protected] if you need any further assistance on the subject.
- Reload bonuses – certain restrictions apply. Free play rules apply
- The recycling of bonus funds is not permitted. Requesting a withdrawal to make a deposit with little or no activity between the withdrawal and deposit is ineligible for a bonus
- Members must play their own money in order to earn a bonus. If you deposit, receive a bonus and then withdraw the amount of the deposit without risking your own funds, we will deduct both the bonus and the winnings.
- Management reserves the right to revoke a bonus and winnings derived from the revoked bonus at any time.
- Real money play Race book does not count towards the rollover requirement of bonuses awarded in sports betting and casino areas of the site.
If a member attempts to withdraw winnings derived entirely from a free cash bonus prior to meeting the requirements specified in the promotion, both the winnings and promotional bonus shall be forfeited.
Abuse of Bonus Programs:
Our bonus program is intended for recreational bettors only. HRWAGER reserves the right to revoke the bonuses of, and further sanctions on any member considered to be abusing the bonus system. Bonus abuse includes:
- Cashing out for the purpose of re-depositing to receive additional bonus money or Free Play
- Betting both sides of a single event for the purpose of falsely achieving bonus rollover requirements
- Referring new accounts for your own use
The sanctions may take the form of:
- Increased rollover requirement
- Loss of bonus privileges for the offending account and any linked accounts
- Geographical restrictions on bonus eligibility
All standard wagering rules apply
- $1000 is the maximum free play that can be issued on a single deposit without approval
- Free play bonuses may be split into a maximum of four plays
- Because all bonuses have stipulations, many customers opt not to receive a bonus. Therefore, free plays must be requested at the time of your deposit and before placing your first wager. If you request a bonus after having made a wager on the funds from the deposit in question, you may not be eligible for a bonus.
- A customer must use all his available free plays before taking a payout. Customers must use all available bonuses before receiving any additional bonus.
- In order to be eligible for a free play a customer’s last transaction must have been a deposit. You may not be eligible for a free play if your last transaction was a payout.
- Free plays are to be used only for straight bets, teasers and parlays. The maximum number of picks for a free play parlay is 2. The maximum number of money line dogs for free play parlays is 2.
- Free plays may not be used for props or futures.
- Customers may not use free plays to play both sides of a game or contest or the over and under in the same game or contest.
- The maximum free play parlay payout is $10,000.
- We reserve the right to change these rules without notice
- Free play funds cannot be used to bet Asian handicap lines in soccer.
Fund your account Monday thru Friday, and have chance to win , HALF or ALL of your biggest deposit made that week, in our weekly football square pool.
Early September marks the start of a new football season but now is the time to get in on all the action at HRWager.ag. Based in Costa Rica, this top-rated offshore sportsbook offers a host of ways to make the most out of betting on sports online.