Collusion, Fraud, Criminal Activity
If we have reasonable grounds to believe that you are involved in collusion, fraud, or Criminal Activity, we reserve the right to suspend your account pending investigation. We also reserve the right to withhold the whole or part of your account balance and/or close your account permanently. We reserve the right to recover from Your Account the amount of any pay-outs, bonuses or winnings which have been affected by any of the following activities:
- You have been connected with any form of collusion, cheating, unfair or fraudulent practice, or otherwise any other criminal activity.
- On any bet placed or game played, you have gained an unfair advantage over us on that bet or game via the use of collusive or fraudulent practice, or any cheating.
- We become aware that you have been found guilty of fraudulent or collusive behavior at another online gaming business as a result of collusion, cheating or fraud including charge-backs, or any criminal activities.
- We become aware that you have “charged back” or denied any of the purchases or deposits that you have made to Your Account.
The basis of account suspension or intervention can be determined and verified by management via current cheating and collusion detection practices and software which are used in the gambling and gaming industrythe relevant time and are defined as follows:
- Fraudulent practice is defined as use by you or any other person participating in any activity using the same account as you via the use of a stolen, cloned or otherwise unauthorized credit or debit card to fund said account.
- Criminal activity is defined as money laundering and or the pursuit of any other legally punishable offence.
- Unfair advantage is defined as the exploitation of a fault, loophole, or error in any of our existing software’s. Also included is the use of automated players also defined as ‘bots'(Robots, or Spiders).
- Collusion is defined as the use of multiple accounts to gain an unfair advantage over the software and/or over the intended rules and limits per account as related to our listed terms and conditions. This includes the use of beards and movers as a medium of placing wagers or any other use of our existing software’s.
We will thoroughly investigate any case in which we believe the existence of any element of Collusion, Cheating, Fraud, or Illegal activities. We shall complete any investigations in a timely manner. We will use all reasonable endeavors to ensure that we exercise our rights in a manner which is fair to you and to our other customers. In some cases these investigations may occur after we have initially suspended Your Account and/or withheld the balance of your account. In these cases the account in question will remain closed pending the result and completion of any necessary investigation.
We reserve the right to inform our business units, processing companies, electronic payment providers or other financial institutions we use, of your identity and of any suspected unlawful, fraudulent or improper activity.