If a horse is scratched, all Win/Place/Show wagers placed via the racing interface will be refunded. (This does not apply to ‘Odds to Win’ bets placed via the sports betting interface. On those bets a scratch counts as a loss). In case a horse is considered a non-starter by the track, that horse will be considered a scratch and refunded accordingly.
In exotic wagers (Exacta, Trifecta, Superfecta, Quinella) the portion containing the scratched horse will be refunded. We do not honor ‘all’ payouts in any exotic wager even though the track may do so. In the case that there is an ‘all’ payout on a particular race, we will replace the ‘all’ payout with the rightful winner of that race and/or position.
On Daily Doubles, Pick 3 and Pick 4 wagers, a scratch will result in an automatic refund of the combination including the scratched horse. There will be no consolation payouts. No special track payouts will be recognized:
Pick 3 and Pick 4 Grading and Payout Rules
All Pick 3 and Pick 4 tickets are paid out based on the official race results published by the track at which the race was run. If there is a scratched horse in any Pick 3 or Pick 4, only combinations including the scratched horse will be refunded.
There will be no consolation payouts. No special track payouts (such as payouts on scratched horses, 2 out of 3 special Pick 3 payouts and/or 3 out of 4 special Pick 4 payouts) will be recognised.
Official Source of Results
In the event of a discrepancy, we will contact the track for the official result.
Standard rollover terms rules apply
Parlays are not currently available
Matchups (when applicable)
The following rules apply to horse matchup bets made via the sports betting interface.
- In matchups between two or more named horses, all horses must start and finish the race with the jockey on top for wagers to have action.
- Matchups are determined by horse name. Any information pertaining to race number, race track, etc are for courtesy purposes only. Also, any track coupling is irrelevant towards determining the winner of a matchup.
- In matchups between one named horse and the Field, wagers will have action if and only if the named horse starts. Scratches of horses in the Field will not affect the standing of the wager.
- Matchups are not eligible for rebates.
- The winner of a matchup will be determined by the highest placed finisher involved in the matchup. If neither horse finishes the race with the jockey riding the horse the matchup will be graded no action.
- Matchup wagers which indicate ‘Turf Only’ will be cancelled if the surface is changed.
- In the case of a dead heat between two listed horses in the matchup, it will be graded no action.