Las Vegas rules, regulations, payoffs and wager types apply where not covered herein.
All sporting events must be played on date and site scheduled unless otherwise specified. Sporting events postponed by more than 12 hours and or rescheduled, will constitute ‘no-action’, and all money will be credited accordingly.
All bets must be made and accepted before the start of the game/event wagered upon. Any bet placed or received after the start of the game/event wagered upon will be void.
Management reserves the right to limit the maximum amount wagered prior to acceptance of any bet. Members are not permitted to open multiple accounts in order to circumvent the limits imposed by our wagering system. If multiple accounts are used then all bets will be void and we reserve the right to close your account and send you your deposit minus the fees and deduct the rest of the balance if its proven that you are using multiple accounts.
In the event that monies are credited to a member’s account in error, it is incumbent upon the member to notify HRWAGER of the error without delay. Any winnings realized after the error, whether directly or indirectly subsequent to the error but prior to notification of HRWAGER, shall be void.
HRWAGER does not recognize suspended games, protests, scoring amendments, result reversals and overturned decisions for wagering purposes.
In order for a bet to be valid, the member must receive a bet identification number from HRWAGER confirming that the bet has been accepted.
In general, accepted bets cannot be cancelled or amended in any way, either by the member or by Management, except in the following circumstances:
- In the unusual case that a bet is duplicated by the system (the time-stamp on the two bets will be identical) one of the bets may be voided as long as the member contacts us before the event has taken place.
- If the member has placed a bet that is stated as forbidden in our House Rules then Management reserves the right to void that bet regardless of whether the game has started or not.
- If the bet is placed after the result has become public knowledge (Exotics, Television, Politics, etc)
Every effort will be made to ensure that all information available on the internet site is accurate.
- However, if an error is made in the prices or conditions published on-line, we reserve the right to either correct any mistakes or to void the affected bets or to settle any bets already laid at the correct price.
Winners and losers are official after:
- Football – NCAA & NFL – 55 minutes of play
- Basketball – NBA – 43 minutes of play
- Basketball – NCAA – 35 minutes of play
- Hockey – NHL – 55 minutes of play
- All other sporting events – 55 minutes of play
- Other sports: All other contests that involve a scheduled length of play or time limit must play to their conclusion or have five minutes or less of the scheduled playing time remaining when the contest concludes to be considered official for wagering purposes.
In addition, please note that:
- For Football prop wagers where the possibilities are Odd or Even any results which ends as zero counts as even.
- Overtime periods, quarters or extra innings are counted in the final score when wagering on totals, money line and point-spreads (except in soccer).
- On half-time wagers, overtime is included as part of the second-half in both side and total wagers.
- On fourth quarter wagers, overtime is not included as part of the fourth quarter side or total.
- Scores and stats from overtime periods are also included for proposition bets unless the prop bet specifically states that overtime is not included.
All Bets Action: On certain future (long term) bets there may be a clause stating: ‘All Bets Action’. This means that the wager will have action whether or not the contestant on whom you have bet takes part in the tournament/event.
Live Scores disclaimer: We are not responsible for any inaccuracies in scores posted in our live scores.
LINE ERRORS:In the case of an obvious error on the posted line, scheduled time, or maximum wager, all wagers will be deemed “no action”, and funds will be credited accordingly. No player will ever benefit from wagering on a clear error in our lines, scheduled times or maximum wager limits.