In order to speed your withdrawal requests, please make sure you read and understand our withdrawal policies. Remember that every bonus very likely includes a rollover requirement.
Next you will find the general policies you must know before you requesting a payout.
- To request your payouts you must Call 833-694-4268 or contact us via Live Chat between 9 am and 4 pm ET. Withdrawal requests are accepted and processed at HRWager Monday to Friday only.
- Our customers may request maximum $3000.00 in payouts every 30 days.
- If a stop-payment is requested by the players on any check sent to him/her, it is the member’s responsibility to assume the stop-payment fees of a minimum of $50. Once the withdrawal cancellation is submitted the money will be credited back to your wagering account immediately, if possible. No partial cancellations will be accepted.
- In order to ensure that payouts go to those who rightfully deserve them, you may be requested to present verification of your identity. Important Note: Please note that this rule will apply when you deposit money into your HRWager account, regardless the fact you have used a sign up bonus or not.
- Please note that payouts won with free money will be required to send documentation before any payout can be processed. If you fail to send the documents by the date and time determined by promotional rules your withdrawal request will be denied and winnings will be voided. Requests may include, photocopy of a valid ID (driver’s license, passport or other government issued ID), copy of any utility bill. Please click on the Authorization Form, print it, fill it out and send it to our Customer Service Department at [email protected]
- HRWager reserves the right to request additional documentation to verify account information.
- The faster withdrawal method is always likely to be person to person cash transfer. If you choose other withdrawal options your payment may be delayed by a few days or the necessary time frame in accordance with the issuing company or method. HRWager also reserves the right to send requested funds in a manner it deems most appropriate at the time of the request, due to processor limitations and restrictions or other extraordinary circumstances
- Due to processing limitations, HRWager may be forced to send money order payments in installments of $500.00 each time. Any such processing limitations will be communicated to the player in the shortest period of time after original request.
- Our customers are expected when making a deposit to wager the entire amount deposited, even if the player didn’t request a bonus for said deposit.
HRWager reserves the right, in its total discretion, to void any payout request, to invalidate all such wagers retroactively, cancel the player’s account, and take any and all other appropriate actions, under any of the following circumstances:
- If you provide false and or misleading information used to open your account
- If you are not of legal age in the jurisdiction where you reside.
- If you reside in a jurisdiction that prohibits the use and participation in any such games.
- If you have allowed or permitted (purposely or not) another party to play on your account.
- If you have reversed or charged back any of your deposits on your account.
- If you are found cheating or if it is determined by HRWager that you have used a robot, system or machine, be it an additional computer, additional software or otherwise, used to circumvent the natural randomness of our systems and or collection of data to or from the gaming server for analysis purposes during real money play.
- The name on the account does not match the name of the beneficial owner of the financial instrument used to make the deposit.
- If HRWager should become aware that you have played at any other online gaming company under any of the circumstances set out above.
- If you break any of the rules stated in the promotional offer you used to generate the payout.