Las Vegas rules, regulations, payoffs and wager types apply where not covered herein. All sporting events must be played on date and site scheduled unless otherwise specified. Sporting events postponed by more than 12 hours and or rescheduled, will constitute ‘no-action’, and all money will be credited accordingly. All bets must be made and accepted before the start of the game/event wagered upon. Any bet placed or received after the start of the game/event wagered upon will be void. Management reserves the right to limit the maximum amount wagered prior to acceptance of any bet. Members are not permitted to open multiple accounts in order to circumvent the limits imposed by our wagering system. If multiple accounts are used then all bets will be void and we reserve the right to close your account and send you your deposit minus the fees and deduct the rest of the balance if its proven that you are using multiple accounts. In the event that monies are credited to a member’s account in error, it is incumbent upon the member to notify HRWAGER of the error without delay. Any winnings realized after the error, whether directly or indirectly subsequent to the error but prior to notification of HRWAGER, shall be void. HRWAGER does not recognize suspended games, protests, scoring amendments, result reversals and overturned decisions for wagering purposes. In order for a bet to be valid, the member must receive a bet identification number from HRWAGER confirming that the bet has been accepted. In general, accepted bets cannot be cancelled or amended in any way, either by the member or by Management, except in the following circumstances:
- In the unusual case that a bet is duplicated by the system (the time-stamp on the two bets will be identical) one of the bets may be voided as long as the member contacts us before the event has taken place.
- If the member has placed a bet that is stated as forbidden in our House Rules then Management reserves the right to void that bet regardless of whether the game has started or not.
- If the bet is placed after the result has become public knowledge (Exotics, Television, Politics, etc) Every effort will be made to ensure that all information available on the internet site is accurate.
- However, if an error is made in the prices or conditions published on-line, we reserve the right to either correct any mistakes or to void the affected bets or to settle any bets already laid at the correct price.
Winners and losers are official after:
- Football – NCAA & NFL – 55 minutes of play
- Basketball – NBA – 43 minutes of play
- Basketball – NCAA – 35 minutes of play
- Hockey – NHL – 55 minutes of play
- All other sporting events – 55 minutes of play
- Other sports: All other contests that involve a scheduled length of play or time limit must play to their conclusion or have five minutes or less of the scheduled playing time remaining when the contest concludes to be considered official for wagering purposes.
In addition, please note that:
- For Football prop wagers where the possibilities are Odd or Even any results which ends as zero counts as even.
- Overtime periods, quarters or extra innings are counted in the final score when wagering on totals, money line and point-spreads (except in soccer).
- On half-time wagers, overtime is included as part of the second-half in both side and total wagers.
- On fourth quarter wagers, overtime is not included as part of the fourth quarter side or total.
- Scores and stats from overtime periods are also included for proposition bets unless the prop bet specifically states that overtime is not included.
All Bets Action: On certain future (long term) bets there may be a clause stating: ‘All Bets Action’. This means that the wager will have action whether or not the contestant on whom you have bet takes part in the tournament/event. Live Scores disclaimer: We are not responsible for any inaccuracies in scores posted in our live scores. LINE ERRORS:In the case of an obvious error on the posted line, scheduled time, or maximum wager, all wagers will be deemed “no action”, and funds will be credited accordingly. No player will ever benefit from wagering on a clear error in our lines, scheduled times or maximum wager limits. LIABILITY OF HRWAGER
- The decisions of the Management will be final and binding in all matters between HRWAGER and members.
- Laws regarding gaming vary throughout the world and internet gambling may be unlawful in some jurisdictions; it is therefore the responsibility of members to ensure that they understand and comply fully with any laws or regulations relevant to their own country/state/locale.
- HRWAGER does not undertake to notify members that they have outstanding balances to collect.
- Any wager made by the member will be HRWAGER ‘s liability in respect to any claim or loss.
- HRWAGER shall reserve the right to suspend or withdraw any game from its wagering menu at its absolute discretion.
- All personal details of all members will be held in confidence unless members agree to their identities and details being used for future publicity purposes unless the client does a electronic transfer dispute. We reserve the right to post your information on the world wide web if there is fraudulent activity in your account.
- HRWAGER reserves the right to at any time, request documentation from a member before releasing a withdrawal or for general auditing or identification purposes.
- In the event of the cancellation of any game for any reason, HRWAGERwill not be liable.
- HRWAGER will not be liable in the following scenarios:
- In the event of force majeure the failure of the HRWAGER central computer system or any part thereof for delays, losses, errors, or omissions resulting from failure of any telecommunications or any other data transmission system for any loss as a result of any act of God for an outbreak of hostilities, riot, civil disturbance, acts of terrorism for the acts of Government or authority (including refusal or revocation of any license or consent) for fire, explosion, flood, theft, malicious damage, strike, lockout, or industrial action of any kind.
- HRWAGER and the member shall not commit or purport to commit the other to honor any obligation other than is specifically provided for by these rules.
- HRWAGER accepts no liability for any damages, which may be caused to the member by the interception or misuse of any information transmitted over the internet.
- These rules constitute the entire agreement and understanding between HRWAGER and the member.
- The maximum dollar amount that may be won by an individual member on a weekly basis is US$20,000.00. See below for large parlays and progressive jackpots related to our casino.
- In the event that $50,000 or more of the weekly winnings is the result of a winning a 10, 11 or 12 team parlay or a $100,000.00 ‘Pick 13′ Parlay Challenge, then the weekly maximum winnings is raised to $120,000.
- In the event of a member winning in excess of $50,000 on a progressive jackpot in any of the casino games where it is offered, the member agrees to be photographed while receiving a check from one of our representatives and gives HRWAGER the exclusive right to use the photographic material at its own discretion. The weekly limit on winnings of $20,000 does not apply to progressive jackpot winnings.
- Management reserves the right to refuse or limit any wager.
- Warning: Gambling involves risk. By gambling on this website, you run the risk that you may lose money or suffer psychological injuries. You gamble at your own risk.
LIMITATION OF PLAYS and/or TERMINATION OF AGREEMENT The agreement between HRWAGER and the member may be terminated at any time upon the request of the member as long as there is no balance and no pending wagers. Or, if deemed necessary, HRWAGER reserves the right to limit a member’s play size or revoke the agreement between the member and HRWAGER. Reasons for limitation of plays or revocation of agreement are detailed below:
- Betting Syndicates: HRWAGER reserves the right to limit or exclude any player who attempts to defraud the house either on his/her own or in collusion with other players or other sportsbooks.
Other sanctions could include:
- Administration fees
- Refusal of payouts
- Reversal of wagering transactions
- Abuse of System Vulnerability: If HRWAGERdetermines that a member is taking advantage of a vulnerability in the system (software error, malfunction or ‘bug’), we reserve the right to take some or
all of the following actions:
- Limit wagers
- Close the account
- Confiscate monies in the account, including deposits and winnings.
- Criminal Activity: If there is reason to believe that criminal or other suspicious activities are occurring through one or more accounts (including attempted money-laundering or fraud), HRWAGER reserves the right to close those accounts and/or report such activity to any applicable regulatory bodies or services. All account balances (including both deposits and any winnings) shall be forfeited.
- Player value to company
General Game Props – Game must go at least 43 minutes for wagers to stand. – Second half props will include OT unless specified. – 4th Quarter props does not include OT unless specified. Player Props The player must play for wagers to stand. Player to Score the Most Points Props will only consider the players listed for the specific day?s games. In case of a tie between 2 or more players the wager is no actioned. Props worded as player must start indicates that the player must participate in the game for the bet to have action. NBA Player Prop Rule Player to Score the Most Points Props will only consider the players listed for the specific day?s games. In case of a tie between 2 or more players the wager is no actioned. MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS Members are not permitted to open multiple accounts (either within HRWAGER itself or affiliated websites) in order to circumvent the limits imposed by our wagering system. Performing such an action may trigger an audit of the member’s accounts. If multiple accounts have been used then all bets may be voided, accounts may be inactivated and winnings may be forfeited. REFERRALS HRWager offers various referral awards to existing players. These awards are subject to standard house rules and other terms and conditions. In the event the referred player has been found to be committing fraud, or violates our house rules in any way, HRWager reserves the right to forfeit referrers referral fee and any winnings derived thereof. Additionally, HRWager at its discretion may seek retribution from referring party to be made whole. MEMBER’S ADDRESS It is your responsibility to ensure that we have your current address on file at all times. You may only have one address on file at a time, and this address MUST match the billing address of ALL cards that have been used in the account. Any failure on your part to do this may result in an audit on your account. You may be required to submit additional documentation for this purpose. This may include the following:
- A photocopy of your picture ID (e.g. Driver’s License, passport)
- Photocopies (front and back) of your credit cards
- A recent credit card statement or utility bill (less than 6 months old)
- A credit card verification form
- Imprint of your credit card
MULTIPLE CREDIT CARDS (if applicable) All cards used on an account must be in the name of the HRWAGER member. LEGALITY All bets made on HRWAGER, in the HRWAGER Casino are placed over the internet which reaches virtually every country in the world. Some jurisdictions have not addressed the legality of internet gaming, some have specifically legalized internet gaming, while others may take the position that internet wagering or gaming is illegal. In practical terms, it is impossible for HRWAGER to determine the state of the law in every country, state and province around the world on an ongoing basis. Therefore, when opening an account, you are acknowledging that it is responsibility of each individual to determine the law that applies in the jurisdiction in which he or she is present and that accordingly (a) you have determined what the laws are in your jurisdiction; and (b) it is legal for you to place a bet via the internet and for HRWAGER to receive your bet via the internet. HRWAGER is incorporated in and conducts business from the country of Costa Rica. All bets with HRWAGER are considered to be placed and received in Costa Rica Should there be any discrepancy in the legality of any transactions between you and HRWAGER, or any of its affiliates, the matter shall be determined by a court of competent jurisdiction in the country of Costa Rica. This website does not constitute an offer, solicitation or invitation by HRWAGER for the use of or subscription to betting or other services in any jurisdiction in which such activities are prohibited by law. All contractual issues between you and HRWAGER, or any of its affiliates, that are disputed, shall be resolved by a court of competent jurisdiction in the country of Costa Rica HRWAGER does not guarantee the accuracy of verbal or written communications by uninformed sales or customer service staff. Our House Rules have precedence over any verbal or written communications and, in the event of any dispute, the policies and terms and conditions posted on our site are final. Furthermore, HRWAGER‘s Management does not guarantee the privacy of live chat conversations. LIMITS Please note that each client will be evaluated on a case by case scenario for increases from their initial wagering limits as determined by deposit sizes. In addition, HRWAGER reserves the right to limit a member’s play size or revoke the agreement between the member and HRWAGER at any time at its own discretion. See #16 below for more info Wagering Over the Phone There will be a $50 minimum. Internet Wagers
- The Customer’s must log in using their Personal Account Number and password before they may wager or access their account information.
- It is the Customer’s responsibility to keep their password secure. All wagers placed in the account will be binding. Any unauthorized use of an account is the sole responsibility of the account holder and HRWager.ag cannot be held liable.
- It is the Customer’s responsibility to review the wagers before submitting them, and before logging out to make sure all bets were placed correctly. All wagers placed over the internet are final, and cannot be changed or deleted.
- Minimum wager on sporting events is ($5.00) dollars.
PASSWORD Members are solely responsible for the security of their passwords. Should you inadvertently let someone else know your password you must immediately contact us to change it Members are responsible for any unauthorized use of their accounts. In the event that a third party places a bet, or is thought to have placed a bet, the said bet shall be valid whether or not the alleged third party had the prior consent of the member. Under no circumstances will any bet be set to ‘no action’ for that reason. If you suspect that a third party may have access to your password or username, you should contact us immediately. When choosing a password, HRWager recommends you follow these guidelines: a) Use lower case letters. b) Use numbers and/or lower case letters. c) Do not use symbols or special characters.
- HRWAGER will not disclose details of a member’s net winnings or losses except as required under applicable law. If you reside in a jurisdiction where your winnings are taxable, it is your responsibility to comply with any appropriate laws.
AGE RESTRICTIONS No one under the age of 18 years is permitted to wager at HRWAGER CONFIDENTIALITY HRWAGER shall undertake to maintain your anonymity unless you agree to your identity being used for future publicity or other purposes unless your account incurs in fraudelent activity. DISCREPANCIES/DISPUTES All members should verify their balances on each account log-in and prior to wagering. When you verify and accept your account balance you agree that all previous transactions are correct and you do not have any claims. Claims or disputes must be settled prior to making any further wagers. All internet transactions will be logged and the log file will also be saved on a back-up system. Any correspondence via telephone, email or live chat may be recorded and stored on file. Notwithstanding anything in this agreement, in the event of any dispute regarding a wager or winnings, the decision of HRWAGER will be final and binding in all matters. SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY As an internationally available online gaming company, we are committed to fostering a responsible attitude to gambling. We are also concerned about problem gambling. We will immediately inactivate any wagering account belonging to a member for whom gambling has become a problem and that account will remain permanently closed. Furthermore, any new accounts opened by that member will be inactivated. If you think you need help, please contact Gamblers Anonymous here. www.gamblersanonymous.org DORMANT AND ABANDONED ACCOUNTS If no real money transaction has been recorded on an account for more than twelve (12) months it shall be determined to be ‘dormant’ and we shall lock the account for the member’s protection. If requested by the member, the account will be unlocked, but the member will have to supply the correct answers to all security questions. The unlocking of an account must also be approved by the Management. “HRWAGER has the right to charge a $25 monthly account management fee on all accounts where there has been no activity in the preceding 12 months. Players who wish to return to play with us may be eligible to have any account management fee previously charged re-credited back to their account with management’s approval..” If no real money transaction has been recorded on an account for more than Three (3) years it shall be determined to be ‘abandoned’ and HRWAGER is obliged to inform the member of any balance remaining in the account. If the member cannot be contacted then the balance will be remitted to a player reserve fund administered by HRWager . FINALLY… House rules may vary from time to time so please check it regularly. We reserve the right to amend or modify them at any time and in response to changes in applicable applications. In the event of a significant change, we will notify you as soon as practicable. If you have any inquiry please write to [email protected] PLAY THROUGH In order to be eligible for a payout after taking a bonus, a customer must comply with the play through attached to said bonus. Play through works as follows: The lowest amount between the risk and the win amount is what will count towards rollover Any push, cancelled bets or wagers using the free play balance will not count towards the rollover Payout requests will be processed usually within 48 hours. In the event a credit card is accepted for play, we reserve the right to withhold any winnings for payout for 21 days for clearance of funds by our processor on each CC deposit Withdrawal Payment Options You are able to cash in a positive balance in your account and receive the money via one of the following payment options:
- Person to Person:
- Request a cash payout using person to person money transfer. One payout request per week regardless of the method. We offer same day WU/Mg payouts if requested before 10 am EST. Any request after 10 am EST will be available the next business day.
- Bank Draft / Cashier Checks:
- Checks may take up to 30 days to arrive.
- One payout request every 7 days.
- Max payouts is $3000 per week
- No new payouts will be processed until the previous payout request is complete
Withdrawal Policies In order to speed your withdrawal requests, please make sure you read and understand our withdrawal policies. Remember that every bonus probably include a roll over requirement. These are only the general policies you must know before you request a payout. To request your payouts you must Call 888-980-9346, email [email protected],or contact us over live chat. 1. In order to ensure that payouts go to those who rightfully deserve them, you may be requested to present verification of your identity. Important Note: Please note that this rule will apply when you deposit money into your HRWager account regardless the fact you have used a sign up bonus or not. Please note that payouts won with free money, will be required to send documentation before any payout can be processed. If you fail to send the documents by the date and time that the promotion rules specify your withdrawal request will be denied and winnings will be voided. If you fail to send the documents by the date and time that the promotion rules specify your withdrawal request will be denied and winnings will be voided. 2. Requests may include, photocopy of a valid ID (driver’s license, passport or other government issued ID), copy of any utility bill 3. HRWager reserves the right to request additional documentation to verify account information. 4. Withdrawal requests are processed at HRWager Monday to Friday only. For same day payouts we must receive your request by 10 AM EST. Requests received after 10 AM will be rolled over to next day 5. Players may request any withdrawal option, regardless of the deposit method they used to fund their account. The faster withdrawal method will always be person 2 person transfer. If you use other withdrawal method your payment may be delayed by a few days.However HRWager reserves the right to send requested funds in a manner it deems most appropriate at the time of the request due to processor limitations and restrictions or other extraordinary circumstances 6. Due to processing limitations, HRWager may have to send winnings over $900 in installments 7. All deposits made not receiving a bonus must be wagered at least the amount of the deposit before a payout can be made. 8. HRWager reserves the right, in its total discretion, to void any payout request, to invalidate all such wagers retroactively, cancel the player’s account, and take any and all other appropriate actions.: under any of the following circumstances:
- If you provide false and or misleading information used to open your account
- When registration information is discovered to be incorrect or misleading.
- If you are not of legal age in the jurisdiction where you reside.
- If you reside in a jurisdiction, where law prohibits the use and participation of such games.
- If you have allowed or permitted (purposely or not) another party to play on your account.
- If you have reversed or charged back any of your deposits on your account.
- If you are found cheating or if it is determined by HRWager that you have used a robot, system or machine, be it an additional computer, additional software or otherwise, used to circumvent the natural randomness of our systems and or collection of data to or from the gaming server for analysis purposes during real money play.
- The name on the account does not match the name of the beneficial owner of the financial instrument used to make the deposit.
- If HRWager should become aware that you have played at any other online gaming company under any of the circumstances set out above.
- If you break any of the rules stated in the promotional offer you used to generate the payout.
If a stop payment is requested by the member on any check sent to us, it is the member’s responsibility to assume the stop-payment fees of a minimum of $50. Withdrawal limitations. Payouts are limited to $3000 per request and no new payout requests with be received before the old request is complete. If you request a stop payment on a withdrawal, you may incur a fee of up to $100 A pending withdrawal may be cancelled if desired; but you must contact us immediately. Once the withdrawal cancellation is submitted the money will be credited back to your wagering account immediately if possible. No partial cancellations will be accepted. Checks If Fedex are unable to deliver your package they will hold it at the local depot/office for a further period (usually about 7 days). You can call them quoting the tracking number and arrange a convenient time for delivery or arrange to collect the package yourself from the local depot/office. If the given time elapses and you have not contacted Fedex they will return the package, and once received we will credit the funds back into your wagering account.
- All deposits are subject to management approval, HRWager reserves the right to accept, deny or reverse any deposit
- The use of credit cards, as well as any other electronic payment methods is restricted to one account
- Credit cards must be in the name registered in the account with HRWager .
- Minimum deposit is $50
- Deposit options may vary depending on your location
- Any member found to be committing fraud of any kind with credit cards or any other electronic payment method will be subject to criminal and/or civil prosecution.
- All winnings resulting from the illicit use of credit cards or any other electronic payment method will be automatically forfeited.
- The descriptor on your credit card billing statement may vary from one transaction to the next as we use different processing companies.
- Fees will be covered on person to person transfers of $200 or more.
- HRWager will not be liable for any additional fees charged by the members banking institutions for deposits
- HRWager relies on the service of third party processors and cannot be held liable for any failure on their part.
- The availability of deposit methods are subject to change without prior notice.
Reversed Deposits: Whenever a deposit is stopped / reversed, HRWAGER reserves the right to void all activity in the account and the account holder will forfeit any winnings derived from the stopped/reversed deposit.
Personal Information Collection We collect personal information when you use our online gambling services, make customer enquiries, register for information or other services, or when you respond to communications from us (such as questionnaires or surveys). Selected third parties, to whom you have chosen to disclose your personal information, may also provide us with your personal information. The types of personal information we may collect could include, for example, your name and e-mail address, address, telephone number, debit/credit card data and lifestyle and other information only We do not sell or rent our customer lists How Your Information is Processed (“Purposes”) If you choose to provide us with personal information, it will be processed for the following Purposes: to allow us to provide you with the on-line gambling services – including the processing of your payment transactions; to process any of your requests for information; to provide customer support services; to market our services or products; to improve the content of our website; to notify you about updates to our website, software and/or services; and to support any of the intended purposes stated at the time at which your information was collected, and subject to any preferences indicated by you. To Whom Your Information is Disclosed (“Recipients”) Your information may, for the Purposes described above, be disclosed for processing to the following Recipients: our employees; to any third party service providers who use your personal information to provide services to us; or to any auditors or contractors or other advisers auditing any HRWager business processes, potential purchasers or investors in any company. Any processing performed by any Recipients will, where required by law, be governed by a data processing agreement in the form required by law, preserving any and all of your statutory data protection rights. We ensure that your information will not be disclosed to government institutions or authorities except if required by law. Direct Marketing We provide you with an easy means to decline receiving e-mail offers from ourselves or from any other companies within the HRWager . At any time, you may request to discontinue receiving these offers by sending a blank message with the word “Remove” in the subject area to [email protected] Your Rights in relation to your Information You can write to us at any time to obtain a copy of your information and to have any inaccuracies corrected. Where appropriate, you may have your personal information erased, rectified, amended or completed. Security We have implemented suitable security policies, rules and technical measures to protect and safeguard the personal data that we have under our control from unauthorized access, improper use or disclosure, unauthorized modification, unlawful destruction or accidental loss. All our employees and data processors that have access to, and are associated with the processing of your personal information, are obliged to respect the confidentiality of your information. Cookies We may send you a permanent cookie when you register with us. A cookie is a small file that can be placed on your computer’s hard disk for record-keeping purposes. Cookies can help us to recognize you when you next visit our website and note the advertisements you click on to and other sites which you enter via a link from our website. Retention Your personal information will not be stored for any longer period than is necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
Collusion, Fraud, Criminal Activity If we have reasonable grounds to believe that you are involved in collusion, fraud, or Criminal Activity, we reserve the right to suspend your account pending investigation. We also reserve the right to withhold the whole or part of your account balance and/or close your account permanently. We reserve the right to recover from Your Account the amount of any pay-outs, bonuses or winnings which have been affected by any of the following activities:
- You have been connected with any form of collusion, cheating, unfair or fraudulent practice, or otherwise any other criminal activity.
- On any bet placed or game played, you have gained an unfair advantage over us on that bet or game via the use of collusive or fraudulent practice, or any cheating.
- We become aware that you have been found guilty of fraudulent or collusive behavior at another online gaming business as a result of collusion, cheating or fraud including charge-backs, or any criminal activities.
- We become aware that you have “charged back” or denied any of the purchases or deposits that you have made to Your Account.
The basis of account suspension or intervention can be determined and verified by management via current cheating and collusion detection practices and software which are used in the gambling and gaming industrythe relevant time and are defined as follows:
- Fraudulent practice is defined as use by you or any other person participating in any activity using the same account as you via the use of a stolen, cloned or otherwise unauthorized credit or debit card to fund said account.
- Criminal activity is defined as money laundering and or the pursuit of any other legally punishable offence.
- Unfair advantage is defined as the exploitation of a fault, loophole, or error in any of our existing software’s. Also included is the use of automated players also defined as ‘bots’(Robots, or Spiders).
- Collusion is defined as the use of multiple accounts to gain an unfair advantage over the software and/or over the intended rules and limits per account as related to our listed terms and conditions. This includes the use of beards and movers as a medium of placing wagers or any other use of our existing software’s.
We will thoroughly investigate any case in which we believe the existence of any element of Collusion, Cheating, Fraud, or Illegal activities. We shall complete any investigations in a timely manner. We will use all reasonable endeavors to ensure that we exercise our rights in a manner which is fair to you and to our other customers. In some cases these investigations may occur after we have initially suspended Your Account and/or withheld the balance of your account. In these cases the account in question will remain closed pending the result and completion of any necessary investigation. We reserve the right to inform our business units, processing companies, electronic payment providers or other financial institutions we use, of your identity and of any suspected unlawful, fraudulent or improper activity.
HRWAGER offers daily racing from tracks within the USA (and some other regions) via the racing interface which is accessible once you have logged-in to your wagering account. We accept wagers up until post time. We cannot assume liability for wagers that are unsuccessfully entered before post time. Before logging-out, please check your Active Wagers on the Reports menu to make sure your bets were accepted. Once you submit a bet online, your wager is considered final. Bets shall not be accepted after post-time. In the event that the race begins before the advertised post-time and for that reason (or any other reason) you are able to place a wager after the race has started, that wager will be void. Track Categories See our site for complete list Odds and Limits Each event has a bet limit All Horse Wagers pay full track odds up to the maximum pay-outs as shown in the tables below. There are no house odds. If there are no track payoffs for a certain type of wager, all wagers on that type will be refunded. HRWager offers more then 75 thoroughbred and harness horse racing tracks to bet on in real-time every day! Also find a Links to Horse Race track home page, results and entries. Track Limits and Payouts
In the event a new track is not listed in one of the categories, its default payout limit will be Category E. In the event that there is evidence of pool manipulation, all affected wagers will be deemed void and all monies wagered on the affected wagers will be refunded. Management reserves the right to refuse or limit any wager and to restrict wagering on any event at any time without any advance notice. Scratches If a horse is scratched, all Win/Place/Show wagers placed via the racing interface will be refunded. (This does not apply to ‘Odds to Win’ bets placed via the sports betting interface. On those bets a scratch counts as a loss). In case a horse is considered a non-starter by the track, that horse will be considered a scratch and refunded accordingly. In exotic wagers (Exacta, Trifecta, Superfecta, Quinella) the portion containing the scratched horse will be refunded. We do not honor ‘all’ payouts in any exotic wager even though the track may do so. In the case that there is an ‘all’ payout on a particular race, we will replace the ‘all’ payout with the rightful winner of that race and/or position. On Daily Doubles, Pick 3 and Pick 4 wagers, a scratch will result in an automatic refund of the combination including the scratched horse. There will be no consolation payouts. No special track payouts will be recognized: Pick 3 and Pick 4 Grading and Payout Rules All Pick 3 and Pick 4 tickets are paid out based on the official race results published by the track at which the race was run. If there is a scratched horse in any Pick 3 or Pick 4, only combinations including the scratched horse will be refunded. There will be no consolation payouts. No special track payouts (such as payouts on scratched horses, 2 out of 3 special Pick 3 payouts and/or 3 out of 4 special Pick 4 payouts) will be recognised. Official Source of Results For thoroughbred racing we use www.equibase.com as our official source of results. For harness racing we use www.ustrotting.com or the tracks’ websites. In the event of a discrepancy, we will contact the track for the official result. Standard rollover terms rules apply Parlays Parlays are not currently available Matchups (when applicable) The following rules apply to horse matchup bets made via the sports betting interface.
- In matchups between two or more named horses, all horses must start and finish the race with the jockey on top for wagers to have action.
- Matchups are determined by horse name. Any information pertaining to race number, race track, etc are for courtesy purposes only. Also, any track coupling is irrelevant towards determining the winner of a matchup.
- In matchups between one named horse and the Field, wagers will have action if and only if the named horse starts. Scratches of horses in the Field will not affect the standing of the wager.
- Matchups are not eligible for rebates.
- The winner of a matchup will be determined by the highest placed finisher involved in the matchup. If neither horse finishes the race with the jockey riding the horse the matchup will be graded no action.
- Matchup wagers which indicate ‘Turf Only’ will be cancelled if the surface is changed.
- In the case of a dead heat between two listed horses in the matchup, it will be graded no action.
Major League Baseball games are official after 5 innings of play, or 4½ innings if the home team is leading. If a game is subsequently called or suspended, the winner is determined by the score after the last full inning unless the home team ties the score or takes the lead in the bottom half of the inning in which the game was suspended. In that case the winner will be determined by the score at the time the game is called. (This rule holds for betting purposes even if the game is suspended and /or completed on a different day than it began). When wagering on total runs or run lines, the game must go the regulation 9 innings, or 8½ innings if the home team is leading, otherwise it will constitute a ‘no-action’ wager, and all money will be credited accordingly. When you place a “money line” wager on baseball you can choose whether or not you would like your bet to have action in the event of a pitching change. The options are:
- Listed: both listed pitchers must start.
- Selected: the pitcher for the team on which you are betting must start.
- Opposing: the pitcher for the opposing team must start.
- Action: your bet will have action regardless of pitching changes.
Note: If there is a pitching change and you have selected to keep action on the wager, the odds of your bet will be adjusted to the odds as they stand when the game begins. All other baseball wagers are accepted as ‘Listed.’ In the event of a pitching change prior to the game, all wagers on the game with said listed pitchers are considered ‘no-action’. All wagers will be refunded to members´ accounts as soon as official confirmation is received allowing you to make the bet again with the new pitcher and the new price if you so wish. Starting pitchers must throw at least one pitch for wager to be deemed ‘Action’. Each team´s starting pitcher is defined for betting purposes as the pitcher who throws the first pitch. Any and all baseball series wagers must have all 3 games played by the end of a specified date for the wager to have action. If all 3 games are not played by that specified date then all wagers have ‘no-action’, regardless if one team has 2 wins. All 3 games must be official by Las Vegas Gaming Standards (see our rules regarding baseball wagers and what constitutes an official result). Note: Each team’s starting pitcher is defined for betting purposes as the pitcher that throws the first pitch. Note: If we provide a baseball series price for a series that has 4 games, for grading purposes, the wager is based on the initial 3 games. All baseball props must go the full 9 innings (8½ if the home team is winning) unless otherwise stated. They also must start with the listed pitchers. If a game is suspended and/or completed on a different day than it began, props will be graded ‘no-action’ unless otherwise stated. In baseball, all games that go at least the full 9 innings and finish tied as a result of a suspension of play, shall be graded as a push on all money line bets. However, all run line and total bets will have action. Note that this is an extremely rare occurrence. In the event of a change in Las Vegas rules, HRWAGER will adhere to the decision set forth in Las Vegas. ‘First Five Innings Bets’ are accepted as ‘listed pitchers’ and the game must go a full 5 innings to have action regardless if the game is called or postponed after the 5th inning. ‘Team to Score First’ props are accepted as ‘listed pitchers’ and will be graded as soon as the first team has scored and the home team has had a turn at bat. If the home team scores first, that bet will be graded at that time and bets are action regardless of game suspension or postponement. If the visiting team scores first, the bet will be graded once the home team has completed its turn at bat. ‘Will there be a Score in the First Inning?’ props are accepted as ‘listed pitchers’ and will be graded as soon as the first inning ends. All bets will be action regardless of game suspension or postponement, as long as the first inning is completed. ‘Total Runs + Hits + Errors’ props are accepted as ‘listed pitchers’ and the game must go the full 9 innings (8½ if the home team is winning) for bets to have action. For ‘In-Game Betting’ games must go a full 8½ innings for bets to have action. Baseball Player and Pitcher Props are accepted as ‘listed pitchers’. The game must go a full 9 innings (8½ if the home team is winning) for bets to have action. If there is a pitching change, all player props for that game will be closed immediately. When the game starts and it is confirmed that a pitcher other than the pitcher listed on the bet threw out the first pitch, those props will have ‘no-action’. (If the game is suspended and/or completed on a different day than it began, Player/Pitcher Props will have ‘no-action’). Baseball Grand Salami: The Baseball Grand Salami will be decided by the total runs scored in all major-league games scheduled for that day. All scheduled games must go at least 9 innings (8.5 if the home team is winning). If any scheduled game is canceled or stopped before the completion of 8.5 innings, all wagers on the Baseball Grand Salami will be canceled. No pitchers will be listed for the Grand Salami; all wagers will have action regardless of the starting pitchers. MLB – Second Half : MLB – Bets are based on the score from the top of the 6th inning till the end of the game. The game must be a complete game (i.e. 9 innings, or 8½ innings if the home team is ahead). All 2nd half Wagers include extra innings. Game and Team Totals Odd or Even – bets are ‘listed pitchers’. If there is no score all bets will be settled as even. Other Baseball Tournaments or Leagues For NCAA Baseball games or any other non-MLB league pitchers are generally not listed or required. Moneyline bets (and total and/or runline bets, if offered) will be scored in accordance with MLB rules except pitching changes will not affect the bet. If pitchers are listed, games will be treated in exactly the same way as MLB game
For wagering purposes, a football game (pro or college) becomes official after fifty-five (55) minutes of play. Games lasting under 55 minutes constitute “No Action” or “Push/Cancel” and all money is refunded. Wagering on the game period spread, money line, or total (over/under) include any overtime scoring. Half-time (2nd Half) wagering includes any overtime scores. Fourth Quarter wagering does NOT include overtime scores. Bets on 1st, 2nd half and all quarters will be considered action upon completion of the period in question NFL rules and regulations will apply to CFL unless otherwise stated. All games must be played on scheduled date and site . Las Vegas Rules apply for any rules not mentioned here. NFL Betting Props NFL-SCORE FIRST in the game: All wagers will be considered official after first score. If one team scores and the game gets cancelled or postponed afterwards, all wagers will have action regardless of how many minutes have been played. NFL-SCORE LAST in the game: Must be an official game (55 minutes of play). If the game goes into overtime, the team that scores last will be the winner. NFL-SCORE IN THE FIRST 7 ½ MINUTES: 7½ minutes must be played. If the game is cancelled or postponed after 7½ minutes of play all bets have action. NFL-TOTAL 1st HALF POINTS vs. TOTAL 2nd HALF POINTS: Must be an official game (55 minutes of play) and the 2nd half includes overtime. NFL-FIRST SCORING PLAY (touchdown or FG/safety): A All wagers will be considered official after first score. If one team scores and the game gets cancelled or postponed afterwards, all wagers will have action regardless of how many minutes have been played. 3 UNANSWERED SCORES: All wagers will be considered official after game is final. Extra points or 2 point conversions do NOT count. PLAYER PROPS: All players must take the field and play for action. Results are based on the official stats from the game. A kicker who does not participate, due to shutout, but is suited up and available is considered to have played. Special Football Season Win Rules ‘NFL Season Win Totals’ only include regular season games and all 16 regular season games must be played for action. Play-off games and pre-season games do not count for this bet offering. ‘NCAA Season Win Totals’ only include regular season games. Each team must play their scheduled 12 regular season games. Championship games and Bowl games do not count for this bet offering. Teams must play all scheduled opponents.
As noted elsewhere, limits are determined on an individual basis according to deposit size. Please contact us directly to inquire for more details Odds for each Betting Type: Buying points, Football Parlays, Football Teaser, Football Super Teasers, Horse Racing, and Basketball Teasers. All Straight Wagers lay-110/100 unless other otherwise specified. Call Customer Support to clear any doubt on payout limits.
|1/2 point you lay 12/10|
|1 point you lay 13/10|
|1 1/2 points you lay 14/10|
|2 points you lay 15/10|
|2 1/2 points you lay 16/10|
|3 points you lay 17/10|
Note: When buying off, on or through the three and seven in football the cost is 20 cents for each half point. <td >Parlays: Football & Basketball<td >4 teams pay 10/1<td >5 teams pay 20/1<td >6 teams pay 35/1
|2 teams pay 2.6/1|
|3 teams pay 6/1|
Note: In case of a tie or no action, the parlay is reduced to the next lowest number of plays. A two-team parlay becomes a straight bet. Max Payout on any Parlay is $13,000
Note: In case of no action or a tie on any game in a three-team teaser or more, the teaser automatically reverts down to the next lowest number of teams (four-team teaser with a tie becomes a three team teaser). Any two-team teaser with a winner and a tie or no action is considered a PUSH. Any loss in a teaser is a loss.
Note: In case of a tie or no action in a game, the same rules applicable to football teasers apply to basketball.
For wagering purposes, a basketball game becomes official after forty-three (43) minutes of play for pros, and thirty-five (35) minutes of play for college. Games lasting under official time constitute “No Action” or “Push/Cancel” and all money is refunded. Wagering on the game period spread, money line, or total (over/under) include any overtime scoring. Half-time (2nd Half) wagering includes any overtime scores. Fourth Quarter wagering does NOT include overtime scores. Bets on 1st, 2nd half and all quarters will be considered action upon completion of the period in question All games must be played on scheduled date and site. Las Vegas Rules apply for any rules not mentioned here.
All rules apply for wagering on Tennis:
- If a player retires or is removed from the match before completion, the wagers will be settled as “No Action”. This includes all wagers such as Money line, spread, total and Set Betting (exact result).
- For the wager to be official, matches must be played within 48 hours of the scheduled time to consider a wager to be in “Action”.
- For first and second set lines to be considered action the set in question has to be completed.
- On all Set Betting the match must be completed for bets to have action.
- All soccer bets (except those on Under 17s matches) will be settled on 90 minutes of play. This includes any time added by the referee in respect of injuries and other stoppages. In major knock-out tournaments, for example the latter stages of the World Cup, where a winner is required in order to progress to the next leg, bets are still settled on 90 minutes of play. Extra Time, Golden Goals and Penalty Shoot-Outs do not count. Bets on Under 17s Soccer matches will be settled on 80 minutes of play plus any time added by the referee in respect of injuries and other stoppages. Match details, such as dates and kick-off times, displayed on the website are for guidance only and may be amended or taken off the board at any time. Soccer bets will have no-action if the match is officially postponed with no make-up date announced or if the make-up date is more than 48 hours away. If a match is abandoned and/or suspended all bets shall be void unless the relevant wagering option has already been decided. For example, a bet on the ‘First Goal Scorer’ will stand if a goal has already been scored. Where a venue is changed, bets will stand unless the game is to be played at the original away team’s ground in which case all bets will be voided. Bets are on 90 minutes of play plus any time added by the referee in respect of injuries and other stoppages. If, after 90 minutes of play, the game ends in a draw/tie, the selections team A to win and team B to win will be considered losing bets. For some matches there may also be a proposition available called ‘Draw No Bet’. Bets taken on this prop must predict which team wins the match in regular time (90 minutes plus any time added by the referee in respect of injuries and other stoppages). In the event of the match ending in a draw (tie), bets on this proposition will be ‘no action’. Soccer parlays: When you parlay multiple games together, you must correctly predict the outcome of all games in the parlay in order to collect any winnings. If a game ends in a draw but you have not selected a draw as the outcome, this would count as a loss on that selection (and the whole parlay). You cannot mix money lines and totals in a soccer parlay. Bets taken on ‘Half Time Results’ will be settled on 45 minutes of the first half plus any added injury time or stoppage time. Bets taken on ’2nd Half Lines’ will be settled on the 45 minutes of the second half plus any added injury or stoppage time. Extra Time, Golden Goals and Penalty Shoot-Outs do not count. Goals scored in the first half do not count toward the second half wager. ‘Goal Scorer Match Bet’ odds are based on how one person/team will compare with another in the same or a similar event. The two selections do not necessarily have to play each other in a win/lose situation; the grading is determined by one selection’s relative performance to the other. For tournaments, both players must take part in at least one game in the tournament, else all bets are void. Goals scored during penalty shoot outs do not count. If players tie, all bets are void. (Bets are based on 90 minutes play only plus injury time). Future bets placed on ‘Odds to Win’ must predict the team winning the division, league or any other tournament and will be paid as soon as the said division, league or tournament has finished. Bets taken on ‘Correct Score’ must predict the match score at the end of regular time (90 minutes plus any time added by the referee in respect of injuries and other stoppages). Bets taken on ‘Double Chance’ must predict the outcome of the match based on three selections, either:
- the Home or Away team wins,
- the Home team wins or draws or
- the Away team wins or draws.
- Total goals
Bets taken on ‘Half with Most Goals’ must predict which half has most goals scored by either team in regular time (90 minutes plus any time added by the referee in respect of injuries and other stoppages). When betting on ‘Double Result’ (half time – full time) you must predict the result at half time and at the end of normal time (90 minutes). When betting on ‘Goals: odds or even’ you must predict if the total score by both teams ends up as an odd or an even number. A 0-0 score counts as an even number. Bets will be settled on 90 minutes of play plus any time added by the referee in respect of injuries and other stoppages. Bets taken on ‘Kick Off Bet’ must predict which team will kick-off the match. Odds will be taken off the board 15 minutes before the match’s starting time. For the ‘Goal/No Goal’ bet you can choose to wager on either ‘Goal’ for both teams to score, or ‘No Goal’ for either or both teams not to score. When betting on ‘Soccer Special Props’ or ‘Match Specials’ you are required to predict the team or teams to win the game, event, tournament, competitions, match-up or any other situation within the game. Any cancelled or postponed game will cause the entire event to have ‘no action’. Soccer Specials will be settled on 90 minutes of play. When betting on ‘Asian Handicap’ you are essentially betting on a point (or goal) spread. Asian Handicap offers only two betting options rather than the three possible outcomes normally offered on a soccer game (namely home, away or draw).
- A +0.5 (1.95)
- B -0.5 (1.95)
In this example, if you bet on team A they must win or draw the match for you to win your bet. If you bet on team B they must win by at least one goal for you to win your bet. Betting on one of just two outcomes makes things simpler and it also allows you to get a better price when betting on the favorite. Where offered, the Asian handicap will always include a half-ball, i.e. the spread will be +/- 0.5, +/- 1.5 or higher. All Asian Handicap bets are based on regular time (90 minutes plus any time added by the referee in respect of injuries and other stoppages).
When placing a wager on ‘Odds to Win’ a race, wagers shall be deemed ‘no-action’ should the driver not start the race. For a motor sports match-up to be deemed ‘Action’ both drivers must start the race. The start of any motor race is defined as the signal to start the warm-up lap. The official winner at the conclusion of the race will be the winner for betting purposes. In League Championship wagering, drivers must race in at least one race during the season to be deemed ‘Action’. The NASCAR.com website is our official source for the grading of all NASCAR wagers. The race must complete the scheduled number of laps and/or distance for specific proposition wagers (pertaining to number of laps and/or distance) to be deemed ‘Action’. Match-ups, finishing position props and future wagers will still have action regardless. Rules for Finishing Top 3: In the case of a tie or multiple players finishing in the top 3 position, wagers will be paid using our Dead Heat Rule. POSTPONEMENTS: If a race or qualifier is cancelled or postponed for any reason, all wagers will remain valid for 48 hours. If the postponement lasts more than 48 hours, all wagers will be cancelled and all wagers on the event/driver will be refunded. There are two main ways to bet on NASCAR and other motor racing events. Either on the out-right winner of the race or on the winner of a predetermined matchup. Betting on the field means all drivers that are not listed on the win-outright prices. Example:
- (Straight Wager): Jeff Gordon 1/1 or 100 to win 100
- Dale Jarrett 2/1 or 100 to win 200
- Mark Martin 2/1 or 100 to win 200
- Mark Skinner 5/2 or 100 to win 250
- Dale Ernhardt 7/5 or 100 to win 140
If an alternate driver replaces a driver during the race, then the new driver will replace the old driver in all matchups and props. Some driver vs. driver match ups may have a handicap. Example ( If Kyle Bush is -2.5 positions against another driver that means Kyle Bush must win that match up by 3 positions or more from where they finish at the race’s conclusion.) When offering live betting on Nascar matchups, those matchups will be for the entire race. Formula One Betting General Rules Bets on Formula One (F1), Motor and Auto races are decided on the podium position of the day of the prize giving for the particular event, any changes in position after this time is not considered for settling purposes. If two drivers abandon the race after completing the same number of laps, the respective head to head is deemed void, otherwise the driver who completes the most laps will be deemed the winner if both drivers fail to finish the race. Betting on the field means all drivers that are not listed on the win-outright prices. To win the race: 60% of the starting field must start the race for action. Top 3 (podium) finishes: 80% of the starting field must start for action. Drivers Matchups: Both drivers must start the race for action.
When the bell sounds for the first round, the bout (fight) will be considered official, regardless of the scheduled length or title. The official stopping of a round before the sounding of the bell does not constitute a full round. A full round is only considered for wagering purposes when the bell sounds signifying the end of said round. Special Boxing Rule: Fights must be run within two months of the specified date for your bet to have action. Boxing Proposition Bets For any proposition bets the following apply:
- The rules stated on the card at the time of placing the wager will govern
- When the bell sounds for the first round, the bout will be considered official
When wagering on ‘Pick the Round’ propositions, in which you must pick the round in which the bout is won, the following will apply:
- If the fight ends in a point’s verdict or a draw, the bettor loses.
- If either fighter fails to answer the bell for a round, the fight is adjudged to have finished in the previous round.
However, this does not apply to specific fight props which must come-out as stated, such as a draw, either fighter by knockout or decision, or a specific round knockout etc. MMA
- A “Draw” is an official outcome whereby neither of the contestants is deemed to have won the bout, essentially a’tie’.
- A “No Contest” is an official outcome whereby neither contestant is deemed to have won the bout as a result of the fight being declared “No Action” by the referee.
- All matches must start within 7 days of originally scheduled time for wagers to have action.
- If the status of the fight is changed from a title fight to a non-title fight for any reason, all wagers placed will have Action. If the rounds of a fight is reduced, all wagers on totals will have Action.
- If the number of rounds of a fight is reduced, any prop wagers involving number of rounds will be settled as No Action.
For wagering purposes, winners and losers are determined by the final score, provided that the game has gone the minimum time as specified above. Overtime: For wagering on games in the National Hockey League, the final score includes overtime. Regardless of the number of goals scored during the shootout portion of overtime, the final score recorded for the game will give the winning team one more goal than the score at the end of regulation time. Personal Player Stats and other Stats achieved during an NHL Shootout are not taken into account for certain proposition bets, for example: Player Total Shot on Goals, Player Total Points, Player Total Goals, Team to Score First, Team to Score Last. Game and Team Totals Odd or Even – If there is no score all bets will be settled as even. For wagering purposes, a hockey game (pro or college) becomes official after fifty-five (55) minutes of play. Games lasting under official time constitute “No Action” or “Push/Cancel” and all money is refunded. Games must take place on the site and date scheduled. (unless otherwise specified) Overtime scores are included on all game period wagers. Third Period wagering does NOT include overtime scores. Wagering on the game period includes overtime and penalty shootout. In the case of penalty shootout ONLY 1 POINT will be awarded to the winner. NHL 3-Way and European Ice Hockey (Draw line quote) NHL 3 way and European Ice Hockey is settled without overtime (60 minutes of play) for the main quote (Away/Home/Draw). This option does NOT include overtime or a shootout. NHL Betting Periods The full 20 minutes of the period must be played to have action. Las Vegas rules, regulations, payoffs and wager types apply where not covered herein.
For tournament match-up betting, both players listed in the match-up must tee-off for your bet to be deemed ‘Action’. The player with the most completed holes wins. If the players complete the same number of holes, then the player with the lowest score wins. If the players are still tied then the wager shall be deemed ‘no-action’ and all monies will be refunded. If both golfers in a match-up are in a playoff, the winner of play-off wins the match-up. Should a tournament be shortened, or otherwise affected, due to weather conditions the official result will be used when settling, regardless of the number or rounds played. However, should there be no further play after a bet is struck that bet will be void. Single day match-ups are wagers on the particular day’s 18-holes. Single Day match-ups do not include holes played as part of a completion from the previous day’s round or playoff holes considered part of the overall tournament score. Should a day’s round be shortened, or otherwise affected, due to weather conditions and the round is continued the next day, the full 18 holes shall be considered in determining the outcome of the bet even if they are played over two days. Both golfers must tee off for action. If both players end the 18 holes in a tie, the money line wagers shall be refunded and stroke line wagers will be deemed ‘Action’. For single round-single player propositions, all 18 holes must be completed. For single round betting on match play tournaments, the players/team must tee off for action. 18 holes do not necessarily need to be played. Golf Odds to Win: Wagers on a golfer who does not play in the tournament are graded as ‘no-action’ and all monies refunded (unless otherwise specified). A golfer is deemed to have played once he or she has teed off. In the event of a player withdrawing after having teed off, wagers on that player will be lost. Stroke Line Betting: In golf the lower score wins. If you bet (-1/2) stroke, your golfer must shoot 1 or more shots lower than the opponent. If you bet (+1/2) your golfer must shoot the same score or a lower score than the opponent. Example: should you bet Singh (-1/2) vs. Mickelson and Singh shoots 69, Mickelson 70, then Singh (-1/2) is the winner. If Singh shoots 69 and Mickelson shoots 69, then Mickelson (+1/2) is the winner. Rules for Finishing Top 3: In the case of a tie or multiple players finishing in the top 3 position, wagers will be paid using our Dead Heat Rule. Matchplay Matchups If a match does not start (e.g. player injured or disqualified before the start of a match) then all bets on that match will be voided. Bets on markets that can be settled by using the official tournament and match results (including final match correct score and individual match betting) will be settled using those results. This includes where a match finishes early either by agreement of the players or through injury. All other markets where a match finishes before completion of 18 holes (e.g. by agreement), such as match score, will be settled as if the remaining uncompleted holes are ties. For example, a player 2 up at the 13th hole when the match finishes will be deemed to have won 2 and 1 (at the 17th hole). Uncompleted single hole bets will be void. Las Vegas Rules apply for any rules not mentioned here.
Payout Maximums Our casino is limited to cash depositors only unless prior approval is given for credit card deposits. In the event a credit card is accepted for play, we reserve the right to withhold any winnings for payout for 21 days for clearance of funds by our processor on each CC deposit. Jackpots In the event of a member winning in excess of $50,000 on a Progressive Jackpot in any of the casino games where a jackpot is offered, the member agrees to be photographed while receiving a check from one of our representatives and gives HRWAGER the exclusive right to use the photographic material at its own discretion for promotional purposes. Max payout per week is $3000 month $9,999 In order to withdraw winnings from a Progressive Jackpot, proof of identity and proof of address must be provided. This is in line with our withdrawal policy. The weekly limit on winnings of $20,000 but does not apply to progressive jackpot winnings. Terms and Conditions Please read the following document carefully; by using the HRWAGER Casino services in any manner, you agree to the terms and conditions set forth in this document and understand that this document represents a binding contract between the end user of the www.HRWager.ag site (the “Player”) and HRWager (“The Casino”)
- Please read the following document carefully; by using the HRWAGER Casino services in any manner, you agree to the terms and conditions set forth in this document and understand that this document represents a binding contract between the end user of the www.HRWager.ag site (the “Player”) and HRWager (“The Casino”)
- The Player must be of legal age in the Player’s jurisdiction and must be at least 18 years of age to use any of The Casino’s services. Underage gambling is strictly forbidden at The Casino. It is the Player’s sole responsibility to ensure compliance with local and national laws. The Casino may at any time request proof of age documentation in order to comply with underage gambling prevention.
- The Player is solely responsible for the safety of account information. The casino will handle all Player information in a confidential and secure manner using industry standard security protocols. Any access to the player’s account using the correct player username and password shall be considered access by the account owner. Any security breach of the Player’s account information shall be the sole responsibility of the player and The Casino shall not be held responsible for any un-authorized access to the Player’s account.
- The Casino does not make any warranties, neither explicit nor implicit regarding the legal right of any Player to wager at The Casino. Neither shall any such representations be made by any of The Casino’s employees, affiliates, contractors, directors, agents or any 3rd party providers. Given that internet gambling laws vary widely throughout the world; it is the Player’s sole responsibility to ensure understanding and compliance with such laws and regulations in their own city, state or country. It is recommended to participate only in gambling events legal to the jurisdiction from where the Player connects or calls. The Player understands and accepts that The Casino is unable to provide any legal advice or assurances.
- The Casino strictly forbids more than one (1) account per individual, household and IP. Any violation of point 4. of this contract may result, at the sole discretion of The Casino, in the Player’s accounts being banned and all funds and winnings forfeited.
- The Casino may amend, change, delete or ad to any section of this contract at any time and without warning. Any changes shall become effective upon the time of posting to the internet. The action of updating this web page on the internet shall be deemed sufficient notice for the Player to be aware of such changes. It is the player’s responsibility to be aware of any changes. Usage of The Casino’s services after any possible changes are made constitutes binding acceptance of said changes. In the event the player does not accept any of the points of this contract, then the player may opt out by discontinuing use of The Casino’s Services.
- By participating in any of the services and various games (“Games”) offered by The Casino, the player agrees and acknowledges that:
- The Player does not find the www.HRWager.ag website, the software, any of the games and services offered, as well as any other materials provided by The Casino to be indecent, offensive, unfair or objectionable in any manner.
- The information provided by the player is accurate and is not violating any of the points set forth in this document. In the event of inaccurate information being provided to the casino, or the Player violating any of the Terms set forth, the Casino in their sole discretion can disable the Player’s account(s) and withhold all funds.
- By placing a wager for real money, the Player’s actions are at The Player’s own risk and discretion. The Player understands that in any gambling game there is a risk of loss of money. Any payments made by the Player to The Casino may be handled by a 3rd party payment processing company and that as such the player is subject to any of the rules set forth by the 3rd party payment processing company.
- The Player shall pay in full any amounts owed to The Casino that may arise from the use of The Casino’s services. The Player agrees to not renounce, cancel or charge back any amounts processed by The Casino or the 3rd Party Payment Processing companies The Casino might subcontract. In the event that The Casino incurs in any collection costs, the Player shall be fully responsible for such costs.
- The Player is NOT a professional player. Professional play is strictly forbidden by The Casino. Players may only use the casino for personal, recreational and non-professional purposes. Any taxes related to any possible winnings are the sole responsibility of the player to report. The Casino will not report any winnings and encourages the Player to abide by local law. All information transmitted between the casino and the player is confidential.
- Any winnings deemed worthy of public recognition may be used, at The Casino’s sole discretion, for marketing purposes. The first name and the last name initials of the player may be used for such marketing purposes without prior warning to the player.
- The player shall not at any time use any automated means (including but not limited to electronic, robotic, programmed or mechanic) to access the site, the software or place any wagers or make any wagering decisions. Any such activity will result in player account suspension and the forfeiture of all winnings and funds.
- By participating in any of the Games offered by The Casino, the player warrants that the player understands the rules of each game played.
- The Player shall not, as defined in the sole discretion of The Casino, knowingly abuse any software error or vulnerability or use the services provided by The Casino in any way that is not according to the original intended use of such service. The casino has the right to withhold all winnings and confiscate funds to Players in violation of this rule.
- Any materials submitted by the Player for purposes of participation in any promotion become the sole property of The Casino.
- The Casino has the right to contact the player by mail, email and/or telephone regarding any possible issues or promotions related to The Casino. If the Player wishes to opt out of any such communications, the player must inform the casino via a written request to any of the methods listed on the contact page and include the Player’s casinos username and data of birth. The Casino shall remove the Player from whatever contact methods the player chooses to opt out of within 5 business days.
- It is the player’s sole responsibility to understand any promotional terms and conditions associated with a balance. The casino will make every possible effort to ensure the player understands any associated restrictions, but it is ultimately the player’s responsibility to understand any related Terms and Conditions of play.
- In the event of a dispute involving The Casino and any other party, The Casino shall act as final arbitrator. The Casino’s decisions shall be final and binding. All disputes must be presented within 2 days of the wager made.
- The Casino reserves full discretion to close any Player account at any time and without warning. Additionally it is the sole discretion of The Casino to reject any Player play, bonuses or other activity for any reason and without obligation to inform the player of such actions or the reasons of such actions.
- The Casino is committed to fighting fraud and underage gambling. To verify player identity and ensure constant fraud prevention, the casino may at any time, and even if such documentation had been provided in the past, request any of, but not limited to, the following proof of identity and residence:
- Photocopy of a valid government issued photo ID
- Signed authorized release form
- Up to date bank or utility statements with up to date address.
- Photocopy of the front and back of every Credit card used with regards to The Casino’s services.
- The Casino’s employees, distributors, providers, agents, wholesalers or the immediate family of each are strictly forbidden from participation in any of the services offered by The Casino. The Casino has the sole right to adjust, modify, add or remove any game or any feature within any game without warning or notice to the player.
- The Player shall hold The Casino and its associates, employees, directors, investors, providers, licensees, distributors, affiliates, subsidiaries, agencies, partners and 3rd party providers harmless for any monetary loss, loss of reputation, liabilities and damages whatsoever that may arise directly or indirectly from any relation with The Casino’s website, software, gambling games or contact with The Casino’s marketing or any other interaction between The Casino and The Player.
- If the Player is found to be cheating or attempting to defraud the Casino, or if the player makes malicious and/or untrue statements regarding The Casino, The Casino will reserve the right to publish the information of said Player’s activity with the casino as well as provide this information to other casinos, payment processors, banks and any other establishments and institutions the casino deems fit.
- If fraudulent activity is suspected the casino may at their sole discretion withhold the Player’s funds and freeze the Player’s account for the duration of any necessary investigation performed by the Casino. In the event The Casino finds the player guilty of fraud, as defined by The Casino, then the player shall have their account closed, winnings forfeit and funds withheld, as deemed appropriate by the casino. Additionally the casino reserves the right to share information of fraudulent players with other gaming entities and legal authorities. Players engaging in any of the following, but not limited to, activities shall be deemed fraudulent: Forming part of a gambling syndicate designed to profit from The Casino.
- If the Player provides misleading, false or incorrect information when opening an account with The Casino.
- Uses any automated means (including but not limited to electronic, robotic, programmed or mechanic) to access the site, the software or place any wagers or make any wagering decisions.
- The Player knowingly abuses any software error or vulnerability or uses the services provided by The Casino in any way that is not according to the original intended use of such service. The Player has more than one account in order to abuse The Casino’s promotions.
- If the Player alters, modifies or changes or misrepresents in any way any material related to The Casino, including but not limited to:
- Game Screenshots
- Terms and Conditions Records
- Email Promotions
- If the Player’s name on the account does not match the name on any of the financial information related to The Player’s casino account, or any information provided by the Player to The Casino.
- If Player has reversed, denied, renounced, canceled or ‘charged-back’ any payments sent to The Casino or any other online gaming establishment. Players who are found to have a ‘charge back’ history at other casinos are not allowed to enjoy the services of our Casino. Unless otherwise provided by written consent from our management, player’s with such fraudulent history will have their accounts closed and winnings and deposits withheld.
- Any Player withdrawal from The Casino shall only be processed after sufficient documentation is provided to the Casino. The Casino shall make every effort possible to inform the player of the documentation required to process any possible withdrawal, but it is the Player’s responsibility to ensure all documentation is in order. Additional payout rules include:
- Payouts shall be processed at a maximum of $3,000.00 per week.
- The Casino shall cover fees on one payout per month except in the event of payouts from Free-No-Deposit-Required promotions. There may be other fees and restrictions that will apply to specific deposit methods as detailed on our banking page. Additionally, intermediary banks may charge their own fees on wire payouts.
- Where possible, payouts shall be made to the same payment method as funds received. However, The Casino may send the funds via any method the casino deems fit in the event that the original request cannot be processed as submitted by The Player. It is the Player’s responsibility to maintain accurate information in the Player’s casino account. Payouts will be done using the information in the Player’s account. Payments sent by the Casino using incorrect financial information due to player account inaccuracies are the Player’s sole responsibility and any costs to correct such inaccuracies shall be covered by the player.
- No payout shall be made under the amount of $100; no checks shall be issued under $1000 and no wires for under $2,500.00
- The player may reverse any pending cash out. Such reversals shall be treated as a deposit where valid and applicable bonuses may be used at HRWager discretion.
- Payouts shall be processed within 3-5 business day of payout approval. Additional restrictions based on payout method include, but are not limited to: 10 business days hold on credit card deposits (if the Player deposits using a Credit Card, no payouts shall be processed resulting from that deposit until a minimum of a 10 business day clearing time passes).
- Any violation of the promotional rules shall result in forfeit winnings. Standard promotional rules can be found below, although additional rules may apply to specific promotions:
- The Casino shall only allow one no deposit sign up bonus and one deposit sign up bonus per individual/household/IP
- The Casino may run different promotions for new accounts at any time. The player is not entitled to any new account promotions if the player already has an account.
- The Casino may terminate any promotion at any time and without prior warning.
- No wager shall exceed 10% of the original bankroll of a player. Wagers exceeding 10% of the player’s original bankroll may be deemed as bonus abuse and winnings forfeited. This with the exception of players whose current bankroll is 7x the original bankroll. In the event of a player having 7x the original bankroll, the player may make individual wagers of no more than 10% of total bankroll.
- HRWager reserves the right to refuse service to any person based on geographic domain or increase play through requirements for certain jurisdictions
- No promotion may be combined unless specifically stated otherwise.
- The Casino shall make every effort possible to only apply free money, no deposit money to accounts with a zero balance. However, if free money is applied to an account with an existing balance, then the wagering restrictions of the free money shall apply to the existing balance.
- If a player does not want to receive the free money offered by the Casino, then the player must inform the casino immediately so the casino may rectify the Player’s account. Requests for removal after any amount of the free money has been used will not be honored.
- The Casino offers bonuses as a way to attract and reward loyal and regular players. If a player is found to abuse the intentions of the promotions offered by The Casino, then the Player might become ineligible for such bonuses.
- Max cashouts are based on the the intial deposit amount only.
- The Casino grants the Player a non-exclusive, non-transferable personal sublicense to use the casino website and the software contained therein. All materials delivered to the Player by the Casino shall remain the intellectual property of The Casino and its licensees and providers. The player shall not obtain any rights to such materials expect for use in accordance to this agreement.
- Any and all accounts linked to bonus abuse will be closed and winnings forfeit.
- The Casino is licensed and regulated by the Government of the Republic Costa Rica. This document and the relationship between the Player and the Casino shall be governed and construed by the laws of the Republic of Costa Rica. Shall any part of this document be found to be non-applicable or invalid for any reason, this shall not affect, to the extent applicable by law, the other parts of this document or the bond created from such and the Terms and Conditions remaining shall continue effective in full force.
Rules for the Individual Games Specific rules may be provided for all individual games. Please check each games’ terms Bonus Rollover Wagering in any of the casino games does not count towards any bonus rollover requirements towards sporting events and HRWAGER shall make all decisions with regard to the application and retention of bonuses: Casino games played with a bonus award will have a 60X rollover requirement Casino rollover is excluded on blackjack, baccarat, craps, pai gow and roulette games. All casino bonuses expired after 60 days from the day issued. Disputes and Complaints Complaints must be filed immediately. HRWager reserves the right to alter the Terms and Conditions of its promotions at any time. The player is responsible for consulting the website for updated rules. The player accepts and agrees to abide by both the terms and conditions of this agreement, as amended from time to time, and the rules of the casino games individually. Certification of the Casino Games All of the casino games on HRWAGER are certified for RNG accuracy. All other house rules apply
- Members of HRWAGER are eligible to receive bonuses from time to time, including a bonus when signing-up, occasional reload bonuses, and for each referral and other bonuses/promotions at our discretion
- Bonuses shall be non-transferable and non-refundable.
- Only one bonus per account/household or environments where computers are shared. A bonus is only valid for payout if the rollover requirement associated with the said bonus if applicable has been fulfilled.
- These requirements may vary depending on the bonus given and you must always refer to the terms and conditions of the particular bonus/promotion for clarification.
- Please note that bonuses are not cumulative, for example, if we are offering a 20% sign-up bonus this cannot be combined with other promotions or offers to become, for example, a 40% bonus.
- Match-play bonuses awarded in the Instant Casino require a real money deposit to be made before the member is eligible to receive these bonuses.
- Sign-up bonuses, reload bonuses and other cash rewards will expire in 30 days. Any unused portion of the bonus will be removed at that time.
- Sign-up bonuses, reload bonuses and other rewards are subject to the following standard rollover requirements:
- The rollover requirement of your bonus is the number of times you need to wager before you can cash out.
- Rollover =deposit plus any additional bonus awarded on the deposit.
- For example $100 deposit plus a $50 cash bonus with a 10x rollover would require wagers of $1500 before a cash out can occur
- Certain casino games, as specified in the Casino Rules, do not apply towards rollover requirements for both sports and casino requirements
- Special promotions, and promotional codes are subject to requirements that may vary depending on the offer, and you must always refer to the terms and conditions of the particular bonus or promotion for clarification, please contact us [email protected] if you need any further assistance on the subject.
- Reload bonuses – certain restrictions apply. Free play rules apply
- The recycling of bonus funds is not permitted. Requesting a withdrawal to make a deposit with little or no activity between the withdrawal and deposit is ineligible for a bonus
- Members must play their own money in order to earn a bonus. If you deposit, receive a bonus and then withdraw the amount of the deposit without risking your own funds, we will deduct both the bonus and the winnings.
- Management reserves the right to revoke a bonus and winnings derived from the revoked bonus at any time.
- Real money play Race book does not count towards the rollover requirement of bonuses awarded in sports betting and casino areas of the site.
If a member attempts to withdraw winnings derived entirely from a free cash bonus prior to meeting the requirements specified in the promotion, both the winnings and promotional bonus shall be forfeited. Abuse of Bonus Programs: Our bonus program is intended for recreational bettors only. HRWAGER reserves the right to revoke the bonuses of, and further sanctions on any member considered to be abusing the bonus system. Bonus abuse includes:
- Cashing out for the purpose of re-depositing to receive additional bonus money or Free Play
- Betting both sides of a single event for the purpose of falsely achieving bonus rollover requirements
- Referring new accounts for your own use
The sanctions may take the form of:
- Increased rollover requirement
- Loss of bonus privileges for the offending account and any linked accounts
- Geographical restrictions on bonus eligibility
All standard wagering rules apply a)$1000 is the maximum free play that can be issued on a single deposit without approval b)Free play bonuses may be split into a maximum of four plays c)Because all bonuses have stipulations, many customers opt not to receive a bonus. Therefore, free plays must be requested at the time of your deposit and before placing your first wager. If you request a bonus after having made a wager on the funds from the deposit in question, you may not be eligible for a bonus. d)A customer must use all his available free plays before taking a payout. Customers must use all available bonuses before receiving any additional bonus. e)In order to be eligible for a free play a customer’s last transaction must have been a deposit. You may not be eligible for a free play if your last transaction was a payout. f)Free plays are to be used only for straight bets, teasers and parlays. The maximum number of picks for a free play parlay is 2. The maximum number of money line dogs for free play parlays is 2. g)Free plays may not be used for props or futures. h)Customers may not use free plays to play both sides of a game or contest or the over and under in the same game or contest. i)The maximum free play parlay payout is $10,000. j)We reserve the right to change these rules without notice